[rescue] TCF Plans

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Fri Apr 30 14:48:01 CDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 15:13, Lionel Peterson wrote:
I'll have sodas/water for thirsty listers, and a Crimson that needs a new home

(if I can get it into the minivan which is, thankfully, lower to the ground than a cargo van),

Hey, I already called that Crimson :)

 an old 21" monitor, and some odd bits. Maybe I'll brig some SGI stuff,

 but I'm having a hard time motivating myself to test it, prep it and move to the van...

Bring it, even untested.  I'll be more than happy to take stuff off your
hands :)

I have a few older SGI things I'll be unloading on whoever wants them.
A couple of Indys, a Challenge S, various R4K/R5K processors, maybe a
complete R3K Indigo that just needs a new battery.  Some Octane parts,
etc.  Also, a complete R10K/195 Octane available for trade.  I just
bought my first usable Sun workstation from AnySystems (an Ultra 10 333,
$100), so anything I can use to upgrade that will likely turn my head.

Cheers,

Caleb