[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Apr 30 12:02:40 CDT 2004

" From: "Tim H." <lists at pellucidar.net>
"
" > On Friday 30 April 2004 00:47, Dave McGuire wrote:
" > > On Apr 29, 2004, at 11:31 PM, Steve Sandau wrote:
" > > > She just isn't as tolerant of really cold weather as I. This past
" > > > winter had some 20-below weather. *Not* the time that you want to
" > > > be debugging your furnace!
" > > >
" > > > New furnace control was much easier and cheaper. ;)
" > >
" > >    Eeeeek!  I can imagine a Windows-controlled furnace.  With
" > >    icicles
" > > hanging from my nuts.
" >
" > Dude, that's what allegator clip jumpers are for. They fix *anything*
" > (that's not too complex). : )
" >
" > Pat
"
" I just don't see how alligator clips on Dave's nuts would help
" anything?!?

well, he'd stop thinking about the cold...