[rescue] Other Lists/Communities?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Fri Apr 30 10:40:18 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 09:29:53PM -0500, Zach Lowry wrote:
> I was wondering about what other lists and groups the folks on here are
> involved in. They don't have to be computer-related, but it'd also be
> nice to know of places that are similar to here.
>
> I'm on:

Some private ones, including one I run for a few friends
geeks
resscue
ecos-discuss (ecos hacking is part of my day job)
tig (the internet colourists group)
linuxmovies
cinepaint-something (I think it was discuss, but I don't currently have
any handy saved messages to check)
probably a few announce lists that are so low traffic I forget about
them when I don't get messages for months on end.