[rescue] What is the value of this config roughly?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Apr 30 10:26:46 CDT 2004

This is for a friend.

Searching ebay completed auctions yields a bunch of these with no
bids... prices range from $2.50 to $40.00

This is an absolute piece of junk as is... but could be improved...
unfortunately it belongs to a friend of mine so I need to let him know
what it's worth as-is (hint hint... :-)) I'm gonna say $5.00.

Sparcstation 10

Single SM 30 (retch)
32 MB RAM (two 16MB sticks)
GX Frame Buffer (501-1996)
Floppy
No CD-ROM
Seagate ST11200N? (1GB disk, 1.6") -disk has strange reset errors 0x7
every now and then
Solaris 2.2 installed... (WOW)

yes I cracked it... it looks like it was an x25 router at some point in
time for Overseas Courier Services.

Andrew