[rescue] Other Lists/Communities?

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Fri Apr 30 07:32:34 CDT 2004

On Apr 29, 2004, at 10:29 PM, Zach Lowry wrote:
> I was wondering about what other lists and groups the folks on here
> are involved in. They don't have to be computer-related, but it'd
> also be nice to know of places that are similar to here.
>
> I'm on:
>
> LEM-Swap
> SomethingAwful.com
> Various lists for support, like NetBSD, Debian, etc.
>
> How about you all?

classiccmp, info-pdp11, debian-powerpc (until recently), debian-s390,
debian-sparc, linux-s390, netbsd-powerpc/netbsd-prep, netbsd-vax. :)

I'm probably going to ditch linux-s390, as it's fairly heavy on
non-useful information and fairly high traffic.  I've been
contemplating throwing myself back on the linux-kernel mailing list,
but I'm not sure I have that much spare time in a day to start deleting
all those messages again...

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/