[rescue] Other Lists/Communities?

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Thu Apr 29 22:24:50 CDT 2004

This is pretty much it for me. I was watching the nekochan forums
pretty good, but I find I don't have the time to keep up with forums, I
much prefer mailing lists. I have a domain that I plan on using for SGI
stuff and was going to set up a few mailing lists over there, but I
haven't had time yet.

shawn