[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Apr 29 19:08:52 CDT 2004

" From: Larry Snyder <larrys at lexisnexis.com>
"
" Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
" > On Apr 29, 2004, at 7:31 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
" > > Back to your witty comment - if your Air conditioner has the same
" > > interface/controls as yoru VCR, then your agrument might hold water...
" > > (Does
" > > your AC have a Rewind button? ;^)
" >
" >    In fact, I think it might.  It is one *weird* air conditioner! ;)
"
" Yes, but does it have a blinking 12:00 like my VCR?

mine does.  and a remote -- somewhere...