[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 19:20:09 CDT 2004

> From: Larry Snyder <larrys at lexisnexis.com>
> Date: 2004/04/29 Thu PM 11:58:12 GMT
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000
>
> Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 29, 2004, at 7:31 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > > Back to your witty comment - if your Air conditioner has the same
> > > interface/controls as yoru VCR, then your agrument might hold water...
> > > (Does
> > > your AC have a Rewind button? ;^)
> >
> >    In fact, I think it might.  It is one *weird* air conditioner! ;)
>
> Yes, but does it have a blinking 12:00 like my VCR?

I think Dave *is* Mr. Protocol, and his VCR most likely is *broadband*, suking up all channels 24x7, then after analyzing the tape off-line (NSA-style, realtime is too expensive), he watches highlights in his spare time.

But he has no spare time...

His life is full of Double Stuffs and coding... No time for TV...

Poor Dave.

Now, if he had a TV capture card in his U60 workstation, then he could keep abrest of world affiars without having to turn his head. ;^)

That's what I think, anyway - I could be wrong...

<Dennis Miller(HBO)>
Aw fuck it, who wants pie!
</Dennis Miller(HBO)>

Anyway, I'mon my way out the door - I have to sort through some more stuff for TCF - all those coming, I'll be at Flea Market spot 430 (in case you missed the earlier mentions)... I'll have some soda/water, and a chair or two... and some old Mac stuff to sell (I *know* I'll never touch it)... I'm convinced that Indigo^2s and O2s will not sell at TCF, so I'm not working on getting that lot sorted out, but I am trying to clear up some bits of stuff for sale...

I will be more social than retail.

I got a very nice 10' square canopy, so I won't come in the office on Monday looking like a lobster!

<Jeff Foxworthy>
You might be a Redneck Geek if... You went to TCF!
</Jeff Foxworthy>