[rescue] book score

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Apr 29 17:28:31 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 05:46:44PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Apr 29, 2004, at 5:06 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >If you want System/360 docs, ada, PL/1, COBOL, or BASIC books, they
> >have a
> >TON.  Also two copies of the UCI LISP Manual left.
>   I'm interested in the S/360 books. 8-)

Well, its more programming books, 360 and 370 assembly, stuff like
that - not system manuals.

although there is a "IBM Introduction to Programming" skinny-book
and some other stuff.  JP, if you go out there, I laid them on the
shelf to your right as you're looking at the back shelves of books.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas