[rescue] book score

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Apr 29 17:09:36 CDT 2004

On Apr 29, 2004, at 5:54 PM, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
>>> If you want System/360 docs, ada, PL/1, COBOL, or BASIC books, they
>>> have a
>>> TON.  Also two copies of the UCI LISP Manual left.
>>
>>    I'm interested in the S/360 books. 8-)
>
> But do you have an S/360-decendent machine to go with them? : )

   I have a P/390, and I *had* an S/390 G5...the guy I bought it from in
Texas (and paid for it I might add) has disappeared.

   I seem to remember your machine doesn't run, so don't gloat too much.
;)  Perhaps we should put our heads together and solve this "no
functional ESA390-architecture mainframes in the gang" problem.

           -Dave