[rescue] book score

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Apr 29 16:06:39 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 03:59:20PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> I think I paid $6 at Half-Price for the 1st edition and $8 for the 2nd
> edition.  The difference in size between the two is astounding.  They're
> also an excellent read.

This was at "Black Bart Books" next to "The Hardware Store" in that little
shopping center at McNeil and 183.  I *love* that book store.  Its comfortably
scummy.

If you want System/360 docs, ada, PL/1, COBOL, or BASIC books, they have a
TON.  Also two copies of the UCI LISP Manual left.

> I haven't really found a LISP environment I like, but I have to pimp
> DrScheme for Scheme. ;)

Thanks for the recommendation.  I've got scheme48 on ohno right now.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas