[rescue] book score

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 29 15:59:20 CDT 2004

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Local bookstore at lunch today, first edition, "Common Lisp:  the Language"
> by Steele.  "This isnt marked, how much?"  "Oh, four bucks?"  "SOLD".

I think I paid $6 at Half-Price for the 1st edition and $8 for the 2nd
edition.  The difference in size between the two is astounding.  They're
also an excellent read.

I haven't really found a LISP environment I like, but I have to pimp
DrScheme for Scheme. ;)

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."