clueless GNOME bashing (was Re: [rescue] Mozilla Firefox)

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Apr 29 12:12:37 CDT 2004

Wed, 28 Apr 2004 @ 03:45 -0400, Dave McGuire said:

>   Fvwm has been around for _ages_.  It's quite nice, and for a long
> time it was the lightest-weight window manager around, second possibly
> only to twm, or possibly "wm" under X10 (if anybody else remembers
> that).
>
>   Fvwm kicks ass.

I talked to Robert Nation many years ago to work out problems with it,
and he seemed to be a nice guy.  Wonder what's he's doing now?

I've been using fvwm now for... well probably since it was released.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["People should have access to the data which
you have about them.  There should be a process for them to challenge any