[rescue] Solaris 1.1B

Ralf Kaiser rkaiser at ragingbull.com
Wed Apr 28 15:10:07 CDT 2004

> Is this something Themis specific?  If not then I
> _might_ have something at home.  I'm not sure which

This would be great, even if the chance isn't high ;-)
Actually, this was not (only) Themis-specific at that
time. Sun supported four Themis-boards with
sub-architecture types sun4rr, sun4rt, sun4rl, and
sun4rf with that release.
That version was offered only for a short time, and
seems to have been by far not as popular as the
following 4.1.3_u1.

Thanks,
Ralf