[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Adam Breaux abreaux at domainbank.com
Wed Apr 28 12:48:47 CDT 2004

In my own defense it is an 8-way capable beast from the era before HP
acquired Compaq. I was taking what seemed like a reasonable shortcut to
get the smartstart cd because this is the most learned group of
engineers I know of. And I do agree about the general non-x86 points
made but again this is not some generic desktop box. Rest assured I
won't bother doing this again.