[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Apr 28 12:54:50 CDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    It failed?  They sold a metric buttload of them, and they were used
> in all sorts of applications.  Same with the i960.  Same with about
> 5-10 other architectures.

Hey, are the ix60 architectures really as hard to code for as everyone
says they are?  I keep thinking that they'd be WONDERFUL for a desktop
implementation of that project you, Josh, and I keep bringing up from
time-to-time.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."