[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Wed Apr 28 10:34:06 CDT 2004

Hello all,

> True dat.  I mean, I run x86 boxen as needs arise, but I wouldn't
> exactly call it a rescue if I got a hold of one.

  last time this was topic (must have been a week ago) I felt a slight
  urge to ask the fellowers how rescue-worthy the last x86 I pulled
  out of the dumpster. As I did save them from the scrapper they are
  rescue-worthy enough for me, so I don't care much if the crowd
  cheers "landfill".

  Here we go:
  - a large Siemens 486 Tower (more or less backplane based)
  - a Hauppauge 4860 system (80486DX/33 with i860/33 coprocessor)

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de