[rescue] Re: rescue Digest, Vol 17, Issue 138

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Apr 28 08:15:49 CDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:16:20 -0500
Brian Dunbar wrote:

> On Apr 28, 2004, at 7:05 AM, Caleb Shay wrote:
> >
> > Then you obviously never read any Xanth books.
>
> I"ve never read them either.  Is that how the slang came into the
> community?

Holy crap!!  Xanth books.  In a box in the garage, under a pile of
stuff, behind workbenches and piles of wood, is something like two dozen
Xanth books.  They're in the same box as my Dragonlance books.  Jeez,
now that you reminded me, I have to go dig them out and read them
again.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all