[rescue] NeXT ROM monitor

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Apr 28 06:58:47 CDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, James Rice wrote:

> On ADB machines press command+~ when the "Testing" prompt comes up.  On
> non-ADB press both command keys+~ at the same prompt.

Yeah, that's not working for me.  I think it needs a replacement
motherboard.  Lose, lose, lose.

Anyone got a replacement motherboard for a color-turbo NeXTstation?

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."