[rescue] Cheapest Cray?

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:22:31 CDT 2004

Stece generously offered:

> I don't know how worthwhile or practical it is to ship beer,
> but I can get plenty of both and send it out :-)

   A couple of years ago, my brothers lovingly packed up a several
six-packs of beer -- wrapping each bottle individually, and then padding
the lot in a box about three feet on a side -- and shipped it to me at
work. *sniff* They're the greatest brothers a guy could wish for.
   I used to carry their homebrew beer on the airplane in unmarked
bottles, but that's not practical (not to say "legal" or "safe")
anymore. And the pizza I used to carry back from my old job at the Green
Mill -- well, it looked like sheets of plastic explosive in freezer-size
Ziplocs.
   Those were the days...
   Steve, you're a kind soul, but I wouldn't put the burden on you.
Thanks though. :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt