[rescue] Machines and stuff available for TCF

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 27 10:55:21 CDT 2004

On Apr 27, 2004, at 11:48 AM, John Ruschmeyer wrote:

> I confess that if I didn't have two SparcClassics that I'm not using,
> I'd be
> tempted to grab the Sparc LX just to see if it has the same overheating
> problem that mine had.
>
> Where are you going to be at TCF?
>
> <<<john>>>

I don't know...
I've never been.  I was planning to figure it out some time this week.

Nancy and I are coming down that Friday night and are staying at the
Hilton in Iselin.  If anybody wants to meet up the night before we can
arrange things... Great Indian food in Iselin... I know a couple places
that are kind of divey in appearance but have really good food.

If anyone is interested in Indian culture, clothing, and food, Iselin
is the place.

Andrew