[rescue] DVD Burner in an Ultra 10

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Apr 27 10:29:22 CDT 2004

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Dan Williams wrote:

> I found a couple on ebay
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4126653056&category=3754

I wonder what they'll end up going for.  I think IBM wanted $1200 US for
theirs.  Pity we have to buy from them to keep our service contract.  Ah
well, it's a racket, but at least it's one that keeps the machines happy
with minimal fuss and waiting.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."