[rescue] Cheapest Cray?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Apr 26 16:41:48 CDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> > Well, there was this one time where two pudgy long-haired geeks were
> > trying to move a whole truck full of them in Florida... ;)
>
> y'all should have taken pictures.

We were short on time.  We moved more stuff in those short days than I
previously thought possible.  We were tired and beat-up, and Dave STILL
had half the world or so to move when I left.  Best weight-loss plan I
was ever on--I lost 10# that week. :)

That and the best moments[0] were so brief and spontaneous that there
was no way to take pictures.

But, yeah.  I plan on flying back out there for serious hacking time one
of these days when I can take a couple weeks off for recovery.

[0] 1) VAX 7000 trying to kill me.
    2) ANOTHER VAX 7000 trying to kill me.
    3) The mysteriously growing rack / shrinking door.
--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."