[rescue] Machines and stuff available for TCF

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Apr 26 11:47:52 CDT 2004

Quoting Caleb Shay <caleb at webninja.com>:

> There are many things here I'd be more than willing to take off your
> hands, but you failed to list what you want for them :)
>
> Cheers,

The point is to make offers... a lot of the green stuff can be
bargained down to nearly free :-).  Red Stuff is free..  Blue stuff is
variable num dollars depending on what I feel like. :-) (probably not
over $100 and completely negotiable)

They may end up being close to free.  I'm more concerned with A.
getting rid of those items, and B. Making sure they go to good homes.

Andrew