ethernet and switches, was Re: [rescue] Mozilla Firefox

Nathan Raymond nate at portents.com
Sat Apr 24 21:14:35 CDT 2004

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> I've been looking for a decent wide-scsi case for a year now but all of
> them are more pricey than I can handle.

I recently did a lot of looking around for inexpensive SCSI cases, and
came across a place that has the most affordable SCSI enclosures I've
seen:

http://store.sunshinestor.com/scsi.html

I've never ordered from them before, and I couldn't find any entries on
them at resellerratings.com, and there weren't too many references to them
in google's usenet archive, but I thought I'd pass along the info.  If
anyone does order from them, I'd be very interested to hear about both the
quality of the product and the service of the company.

--
Nathan Raymond