[rescue] Mac OX X server older version question

ghub005 ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Apr 24 11:21:12 CDT 2004

Hi Lads

There is a local guy selling unused Mac OS X server 10.1 packs (with an
unlimited user license) for around $60. I picked up a couple of 400MHz G4
Powermacs recently and I'm tempted to grab a copy of OS X server to play
with. However I notice that there is no upgrade path for OS X server, and
Apple has stopped releasing security patches and/or electronic software
upgrades.

Is 10.1 actually any good or should I wait for a cheap copy of 10.2 (or God
willing, 10.3) server to become available?

Kind regards,

Gavin