[rescue] Mozilla Firefox

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Fri Apr 23 12:12:05 CDT 2004

> > We need to revive the ixp432 as an FPGA project.
>
>    iAPX432.  Yes.  That would be all sorts of cool.

I remember attending a presentation on the iAPX432 by one
of the Intel engineers back in college.  I was really looking
forward to being able to play with them, but unfortunately
that never came to pass.

I would like to see a revival.

I'd also like to see an NS64064.  I always thought the NS32032
looked like fun, but it wasn't until the '532 that most of the
bugs were worked out and by then the CPU was on its deathbed.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net