The Cave (was: Re: [rescue] Current collections...)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Apr 23 09:34:16 CDT 2004

Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:
[...]
> Home Depot has some very rugged 24" deep, 48" wide, 6' tall shelving that
> I want to get for my basemsnt, but I'mnot sure how I could get it out of
> the truck once I got it home, except for unloading it piece by piece...

Those dimensions are about right for the cheapest wooden shelving you can
get from IKEA. I paid #15.

OK, so you're not going to be able to store a car engine on the top shelf
without it bowing a bit, but I've got a load of heavy stuff on mine (notably
the old Laserjet and a box of metal-backed QIC cartridges) and it's just
fine.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key