[rescue] first real server hardware

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 23 09:18:47 CDT 2004

> From: Peter Wargo <pwargo at basenji.com>
> Date: 2004/04/23 Fri AM 04:33:09 GMT
> To: "Torquil MacCorkle, III" <torquil at chemist.com>,
> 	The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] first real server hardware
>
> On Apr 22, 2004, at 9:45 PM, Torquil MacCorkle, III wrote:
>
> > (And on a side note:  Elite3d vs. Creator 3d?  Will any U2 take either?
> > Which is nicer?)

> AFAIK, all the Elite 3D setups for the U2 (Horizontal UPA) are M6's,
> which are graphics cards with some serious sack.  I'd give my left nut
> for one.

Pete,

Two out of your last three posts involved your genetalia - your "chubby" and
your "left nut"...

<seinfled>
   Not that there's anything wrong with that...
</seinfeld>

or

<shag-adelic>
   You are starting to freak me out. Yeah. That's not
   something one dude should say to another dude...
</shag-adelic>

Seriously, anysystem.com seems to have a lot of them, they keep offering them
with E450s and U2s, but I can't seem to pry one out of them without a system
purchase...

Maybe I should just buy...

Lionel
lionel 4287 at verizon net