ethernet and switches, was Re: [rescue] Mozilla Firefox

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Apr 22 22:21:05 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 10:13:14PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Can I get an InfiniBand switch for the same twenty bucks that bought
> me a Myrinet switch last fall? ;)

You should have asked me a few months ago, I saw a shitload of Infiniband
stuff at a local "we buy mostly office furniture from companies that go
under" place.  It looked like all development gear, though.  Lots of 1U
rackmount boxes with single circuits boards and one or two ports on the
front, etc.

Bill

--
bill bradford