[rescue] Mozilla Firefox

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Apr 22 20:21:16 CDT 2004

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 @ 19:38 -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 said:

> Thing is, a lot of times there is no money being kicked back... the
> school's people are clueless and are told it will solve their problems
> with {whatever}.  Kind of ironic that the school personnel are
> uneducated?

It should be highly embarrasing for a school known for its technical
division to be doing this bad.

It's right down the street from NASA and JLAB.

Of course, the division that this project runs in has always been
political enemies with the physics and computer science department.

You can't judge the school solely by this project.

Of course, now my alma mater is run by a career politician named Paul
Trible, who took CNU's presidency around 1996.  He makes $256K/year, and
installed several cronies making six figures, or close to it, in the
administration building.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["An Irishman is never drunk as long as he
can hold onto one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth."]