The Cave (was: Re: [rescue] Current collections...)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Apr 22 15:51:35 CDT 2004

Jonathan C. Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
[...]
> Your garage is just BEGGING to be a data center, what with the driveway
> for backing big trucks into. All you need is to notch a loading-dock out
> of your driveway. :)

I've just signed the paperwork to rent a house, having barely been able to
keep a straight face when they said that electricity was included in the
rent.

Now I just need to sneak the rack in while the landlord isn't looking.

--
The golden rule is that there are no golden rules.
							- George Bernard Shaw