[rescue] Mozilla Firefox

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 22 15:51:38 CDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> I never heard of dtksh so I looked it up.
>
> Woah!
>
> How much does big blue use it?

Well, the great thing is that you almost never know, because the result
looks so much like a C program.  But, the Blue slant on dtksh is
dtscript, which generates dtksh UI code with point-n-click ease.

I'm pretty sure that dtksh is common to all CDE platforms, not just AIX.
It's present on Solaris, anyway.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."