[rescue] Mozilla Firefox

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 22 15:48:02 CDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    I just about fell off my chair when I read this.  I *KNOW* you know
> better than this, Jon.  This is about as far from a "holy war" as one
> can get.

I'd say "write absolutely everything in C" vs "write nothing in C" is
about as close to a holy war as you can get, because both sides are
nonsense.

>    "Right tool for the job at hand" is not a "holy war", no matter how
> easy it might be to dismiss it as such.

Of course not.  But not every job demands the same tool.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."