[rescue] Mozilla Firefox

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Apr 22 08:11:10 CDT 2004

I like everything about FireFox except for the change in the
search methods.  I'm hardwired to the Mozilla method of typing in
my search query into the location bar and then hitting the down
arrow once and then enter.  I cannot understand why they changed
this.  How could it have possibly caused a problem for people?

/KRM

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:44:52 -0400
Kevin Loch <kloch at gurunet.net> wrote:

> Well, I tried it and it IS faster than mozilla.
> I miss the "create new tab" button on the tab bar though.
>
> KL

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/