[rescue] FS: Three HP 715 workstations B.O.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 06:22:01 CDT 2004

> From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
> Date: 2004/04/20 Tue PM 07:48:21 GMT
> To: <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: [rescue] FS: Three HP 715 workstations B.O.
>
> Hello all,
>
> I have three HP workstations, two 715/60s and one 715/100 - I have no
earthly use for them, and I want them gone.

Sorry for the re-posting, but it turns out I don't have 3x HP 715
workstations, I do have two HP 712/60 worstations, both of which power up and
are complete (video, ram, hd of some sort). FO rinfo see:

http://www.openpa.net/systems/712.html

The two systems I have are as follows:

System A:
712/60, 80 Meg RAM, and 2 Gig HD

System B:
712/60, 64 Meg RAM, and (assumed) 2 Gig HD

Folks that were previously interested in these boxes but thought they were
715/60s, please let me know if you are still interested. If anyone new is
interested, now that I have seen these units power-up and have config info,
please let me know off-list.

I can't for the life of me find my bigger /100 box, but I did find the HPIL
adapter (Rj-45 (looking) connector to HP/IL & PS/2 adapter...

Argh.

Thanks,

Lionel
lionel 4287 at verizon net