[rescue] Relocation; was PowerMac recommendations?

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Wed Apr 21 08:35:48 CDT 2004

>>    Come on down...the [really really nice] house next door to me is
>> available for rent!  We need more geeks down here.
>
>Sounds like you could be on the receiving-end of a conduit from Dave's
house, if you're nice to him. ;^) Or not. 8^P

Nah, I bet the house next door has a big garage or storage shed, and Dave
just wants someone pliable next door, so he can park his car inside his
garage.

(-:

Disclaimer for the humour-impaired, if there be any here:
As I only 'know' Dave through a few weeks on this list, this is supposed to
be a facetious, not a serious, accusation.

--
wes will

Haiku is very easy.
You just stop after