[rescue] Dave-baiting

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Apr 20 20:48:51 CDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Carl R. Friend wrote:

>    Oh, come now.  Dave-baiting should be an internationally-
> recognised sport (or at least pass-time).  It's only fair that
> a man with more computing horsepower in his garage than most
> third-world countries, but no automobile,

Dave actually has a very nice automobile--so long as don't try to cram
an overweight long-haired geek in the back seat.

I can look back on it and laugh now.  I can only imagine what the people
we passed thought, as well as the airport security droids.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."