[rescue] FS: Three HP 715 workstations B.O.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 20 19:38:11 CDT 2004

On Apr 20, 2004, at 3:48 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> (Speaking of TCF, I'm trying to decide how big a truck to get - I am
> leaning towards a 17' U-Haul, if only for the ramp and the ability ot
> actualy stand up inside the truck if it rains. A cargo van will be
> just under $200,and the U-Haul looks more like $300... Actually, I'm
> not sure if I can fit the 17' truck in the parking space, and still
> put a 10' square canopy up without going into another fellows space)

Which reminds me... In a few ... I'm going to post an inventory
spreadsheet of my entire collection.  Items I'm using and love will be
on it for completeness but ARE not available unless ye be wanting to
buy me a G5 and the missus a Powerbook.

I will bring stuff down that people express an interest in, and
possibly some other items in our daily driving vehicle... well the
missus's (since it can haul).  If you or anyone else going to TCF would
be willing to host/sell some of my stuff I can chip in on the space
rental.  I just don't feel like dealing with a space rental and truck
rental at a place I've never been to.  Once I've been, I'll probably do
one next year.

Andrew