[rescue] Computerfests (was: first real server hardware)

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Apr 20 18:15:31 CDT 2004

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 @ 19:13 -0400, Andrew Weiss said:

> You make in the middle and pay ${sliding scale}%

What is your reasoning for a sliding scale?

The government already has more money than it needs by a large margin.

Stop the waste and we could lower taxes, and still have a rainy day
surplus... and I mean a *VERY* rainy day.

Maybe even a rainy decade...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The object of war is not to die for your
country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- General George S.