[rescue] Computerfests

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 20 15:35:57 CDT 2004

> From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
> Date: 2004/04/20 Tue PM 04:37:20 GMT
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Computerfests

> > >should be fired.
> >
> > Why? 27.6 million viewers and 34 percent of the 18-49 audience says
> > he's doing a pretty good job.
>
> 94% of desktops run Windows too... none of those numbers mean a thing.

Wow - a large percentage of people slow down and look at car wrecks on the highway, so by Charles' line of logic, that means they think the drivers did a pretty good job?

Watching the show is not the same as thinking "The Donald" is doing a pretty good job... Some folks (myself included) watched the show *despite* "The Donald's" involvement...

So that makes it 26,699,999 viewers that think Donald did a pretty good job? ;^)