[rescue] FS: Three HP 715 workstations B.O.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 20 14:48:21 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I have three HP workstations, two 715/60s and one 715/100 - I have no earthly use for them, and I want them gone.

Is anyone here interested in them, either singly or as a collection?

The HP 715/100 has the PS/2 keyboard adapter, and all the units are fully-configured, IIRC. (meaning they have RAM, HD, video, etc.) No keyboard/mouse, but all can take PS/2. One of the 715/60s even has a vertical stand! ;^)

I'd like to get SOMETHING for them, but I have no idea what to ask for. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP an we can try and work something out.

If no one here is interested, I'll drag them up to TCF and make them go away there... In fact, if anyone that is GOING to TCF wants them, make me a trivial offer and you can pick them up there.

(Speaking of TCF, I'm trying to decide how big a truck to get - I am leaning towards a 17' U-Haul, if only for the ramp and the ability ot actualy stand up inside the truck if it rains. A cargo van will be just under $200,and the U-Haul looks more like $300... Actually, I'm not sure if I can fit the 17' truck in the parking space, and still put a 10' square canopy up without going into another fellows space)