[rescue] Computerfests (was: first real server hardware)

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 19 14:49:47 CDT 2004

During the .com bust, I think what happened was most of the .com companies
bred Insta-Suits (tm) which really were only good for Insta-Results (tm).

It's like instant coffee, really. Some is good enough to pass for real
coffee daily, but the vast majority is so awful you throw it out after a few
days..

-Mike Free