[rescue] Telephon rescue!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 18 19:53:35 CDT 2004

> From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
> Date: 2004/04/19 Mon AM 12:26:41 GMT
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Telephon rescue!

> I told Amy, "we need to hook this 302 set up to a VoIP adapter, and make
> VoIP calls with it."  She looked at me.  "You're SICK."

No, sick is one of the really early wall phones with the crank on the side - hook it up to a voice recognition box & voip - then you could just pick the ear piece off the cradle, "say" the name of the person you wanted to call, and the phone would make the call...

That would blow minds:

<picks up phone>

   "Domino's"

<wait>

   "Yes, I'd like two large..."

<hangs up phone>

I can imagine your friends faces when the pizza actually arrives!