[rescue] Computerfests (was: first real server hardware)

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 17 10:52:03 CDT 2004

My relationship is suddenly adding urgency to my getting rid of my
collection... I never use it anymore anyway, having a job in it and all kind
of burns you out.

It's not a matter of her telling me to toss it either.... she's adding her
stuff to mine, and I'm suddenly in a massive dearth of space.

So... does anyone need an SS1000E or a couple SGI Indys or a huge stack of
SS-*s, HP apollos, 68K macs......

-Mike Free