[rescue] first real server hardware

William G. Gruesbeck bgruesbeck at daysys.com
Sat Apr 17 04:32:08 CDT 2004

Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Dayton is Mecca, but quite a drive.  Timonium, though...you should
> be able to reach Timonium in about two hours.  It's definitely worth
> it...EXCELLENT 'fest.
>
>          -Dave
>
> --
> Dave McGuire          "PC users only know two 'solutions'...
> Cape Coral, FL          reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke

The Hamvention is one of only a few times a year when I'm glad I live in
Dayton. It's so nice to be able to make multiple trips between the flea
market and the storage locker. :) Speaking of which, is anybody headed
out this way for the Hamvention this year? I'm pretty much there all
weekend if anyone needs any help transporting anything from the show to
hotels or cars and stuff. Especially since it sounds like the weather at
the Trenton show is exactly like here, hot, cold, rainy, or flooded. It
was two years ago I think when we had a really bad thunderstorm, and
there was at least one booth that literally got washed away to the back
fence.

William G. Gruesbeck Jr.