[rescue] hamfest

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 16 20:09:39 CDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 18:20, Samuel Kopel wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > I REALLY HOPE they have 802.11b connectivity - if so, I'll bring my wireless
> > camera and have a video feed...
>
> Are you going to be taking orders?

No, I've got a wireless webcam (D-Link) that has a lens in the front and
an 802.11b antenna in the back, if they have wireless networking like
last year, it would be trivial to place the camera on top of my truck
and give others a bird's eye view of the fun...

> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > Timonium, though...you should be able to reach Timonium in about two
> > hours.  It's definitely worth it...EXCELLENT 'fest.
>
> OK, how come your all the way in Florida and know the hamfests up here
> better than I do? Actually I heard it wasn't very good this year but only
> from one source and he was still showing off all the neat parts he got.

Uhm, 'cuz he used to live here (central NJ) and there (MD)? ;^)