[rescue] first real server hardware

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 16 11:25:17 CDT 2004

> From: Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
> Date: 2004/04/16 Fri PM 03:38:38 GMT
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] first real server hardware
>
> On Apr 16, 2004, at 10:58 AM, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> >> On a different topic: Trenton Computer Festival is in two
> >> weeks, anyone going?
> >
> > Ooh, I forgot all about that.  I wonder if I can go...
> > Need to find wife and calander.
>
>    ...better than finding wife *on* a calendar, I suppose.

Oh, I may wind up bringing things like my Crimson to TCF, if someone on list
wants it and can meet up with me there - I won't drag that behemoth to TCF and
hope someone wants it... My incentive to bring it back will be minimal.

Also, I have a Flea Market space - if you can make it, let me know and I'll
send you the space #...

Lionel
lionel 4287 at verizon net