[rescue] first real server hardware

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Fri Apr 16 11:08:30 CDT 2004

Dave McGuire wrote:

>>> Waddayamean? I cant hear my Octane. Oh wait, I have a Challenge L under
>>> my desk :)
>>

>> EH?!?  HOW'S THAT?
>

>   I'm sure he means a deskside L chassis..

Are there other variations of Challenge L than deskside? I tought the
taller units were XL?

Mine looks like this:
http://www.lugos.si/arhiv/prispevki/vzporedni/30.jpg

This is not a picture of mine, tough. I dont have as much space between
the top surface and the SGI.

Size reference with a Sun 3500: It's marked as a Tandem, but that is an
SGI Challenge L. Wouldn't be surprised if this is owned by a listmember:
http://www.escapethought.com/z_images/cr/img_0017.jpg

Hey, wait a minute, Shel, isn't your Challenge L a Tandem? Is that
*your* tandem on that picture?

Francois