[rescue] first real server hardware

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Fri Apr 16 09:33:29 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 11:26:29PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2004, at 10:33 PM, sammy ominsky wrote:
> >>  An Octane is "exotic"?  Interesting. ;)
> >
> >To the masses, yes.
>
>   And further...I'm not sure I'd even agree, from my own viewpoint.  I
> know more people who have Octanes than people who have PCs.  But, I
> probably choose my friends carefully than some. :)

That may be the case.  Although we note that your girlfriend is a Windows
user.  *poke*  ;)

I, on the other hand, have gotten my wife to use linux or Irix for all
her personal computing needs (granted, she runs a web browser, and
occasionally a word processor).  Though, she will be happier when she
can use a Mac rather than Irix, in the near future.